How We Present
Invincibility rising in Turkey through Maharishi's programmes
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
21 October 2009
The Prime Minister of Turkey said recently that the nation should be good friends with its neighbors. As a result, an agreement was signed with Armenia last week to open borders which have been closed for 60 years, and a similar agreement has been reached with Syria.
This is an indication of the rising coherence and harmony in the collective consciousness of the nation, resulting from Turkey's practitioners of the Transcendental Meditation Technique and the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, including Yogic Flying, said Raja Paul Potter, Raja (Administrator) of Invincible Turkey for the Global Country of World Peace.
The Global Country of World Peace was established by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Founder of the Transcendental Meditation Programme, to bring enlightenment to every individual, and Invincibility and peace to every nation. Recent activities by leaders of the Global Country of World Peace in Turkey include:
* A Maharishi Invincibility Centre was inaugurated in Denizli.
* Materials for the Corporate Development Programme—which includes Transcendental Meditation for reducing stress and increasing success in the workplace—are being translated and the programme will soon be offered nationally.
* The director and faculty of a school in one city are learning Transcendental Meditation, starting the introduction of Consciousness-Based Education at the school.
* In Istanbul, 101 people recently learnt Transcendental Meditation Advanced Techniques.
* In October, 150 appointments have been scheduled for health consultations with a visiting Maharishi Ayur-Veda physician.
Raja Paul commended Dr Albert Baruh and his wife for successfully offering Maharishi's programmes in Turkey for many years. Dr Baruh is National Director of the Global Country of World Peace in Turkey.
Over a decade ago, Dr Baruh instructed hundreds of people in Transcendental Meditation in northern Cyprus. At about the same time, Dr Theodore Pizanis instructed many in southern Cyprus. Recently, the two Teachers, along with many Transcendental Meditation practitioners from both north and south, came together to promote the harmonious re-unification of the country. In the coming days, Global Good News will feature an article about the special event to bring peace to Cyprus through Maharishi's programmes.
* Raja Paul's report was featured on the 14 October 2009 Maharishi Global Family Chat, which is broadcast daily via Internet webcast on the Maharishi Channel, Channel 3. Podcasts of the daily Global Family Chat (audio track) are also available for automatic download, via an RSS feed.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For the good news about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: