How We Present
Mongolia: New Transcendental Meditation Teachers expand Maharishi's programmes
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
10 September 2009
Mongolia's first Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation Programme have recently completed their training course, and, along with other members of the Global Country of World Peace, have been setting goals for the enlightenment and invincibility of their country.
Raja Tom Stanley, Raja of Invincible Mongolia for the Global Country of World Peace, reported on 5 September 2009* that five native Mongolians graduated from the recent Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training Course in Bulgaria, and have already begun teaching the programme throughout the country.
During a recent visit to Mongolia, Raja Stanley held many meetings with these new Teachers, as well as with practitioners of Transcendental Meditation and the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme—both in business conferences and social gatherings.
'These social gatherings provided wonderful opportunities to expand Maharishi's programmes within the nation,' said Raja Stanley. 'They helped us to strengthen the network of professionals among the Global Country of World Peace community in Mongolia, which includes top doctors, educators, and attorneys.'
Some of the meetings occurred at a Transcendental Meditation Residence Course, which was held recently just outside of Ulan Bator. At this event, Raja Stanley and the five Transcendental Meditation Teachers discussed the top priorities for the Global Country of World Peace in their nation:
- To inspire large numbers of people to learn Transcendental Meditation;
- To establish an invincibility group of Yogic Flyers;
- To found institutions that will secure invincibility for future generations, including Maharishi Invincibility Schools and a Maharishi Tower of Invincibility;
- To support the Global Mother Divine Organization, the Mother Divine Programme,** and the Maharishi Purusha Programme; and
- To implement Maharishi's programmes in all areas of life throughout society.
Another Global Good News article will feature the conclusion of Raja Stanley's presentation on rising invincibility in Mongolia in the coming days.
* Raja Stanley's report was featured on the 5 September Maharishi Global Family Chat, broadcast daily via Internet webcast on the Maharishi Channel, Channel 3. Podcasts of the daily Global Family Chat (audio track) are also now available for automatic download, via an RSS feed.
** 'Mother Divine' refers to the nourishing, evolutionary power of Natural Law lively within all of creation and within the silent consciousness of everyone. The Global Mother Divine Organization, established in December 2007, is the ladies' wing of the Global Country of World Peace. The Mother Divine Programme, inaugurated in 1981, is an advanced fulltime programme for ladies to deepen their experiences in Transcendental Meditation and the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme and enliven 24-hour bliss in daily life; and to radiate a powerful global influence of harmony and bliss in their role as large, permanent coherence-creating groups of Yogic Flyers, and through administering the activities of the Global Mother Divine Organization in 192 countries.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: