How We Present
Three-day conferences address five goals for creating individual fulfilment and world peace
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
6 September 2009
Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation Programme in Ireland, Mongolia, and Iceland, recently participated in conferences to discuss expansion of the programmes of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for individual fulfilment and world peace.
In recent visits to countries in his domain, Raja Tom Stanley, Raja of these nations for the Global Country of World Peace, discussed with local Teachers at the conferences five main areas of focus to bring these goals to fruition.
1. The first priority, he said, is the enrichment of knowledge and experience through regular practice of the Transcendental Meditation Programme and Yogic Flying, as well as participating in advanced programmes, including Advanced Techniques of Transcendental Meditation, Residence Courses, and World Peace Assemblies of Yogic Flyers, and coming together for celebrations and knowledge meetings. These enriching experiences will inspire more people to become Yogic Flyers and Teachers of Transcendental Meditation, Raja Stanley said. Offering Transcendental Meditation to large groups such as students and corporations is also important, he added.
2. Establishing invincibility groups of Yogic Flyers is another priority. Schools, businesses, and the military could easily create a powerful influence of coherence and harmony through group practice of Yogic Flying.
3. Raja Stanley emphasized the importance of creating institutions that will perpetuate invincibility generation after generation. These include Maharishi Towers of Invincibility in major cities, Maharishi Schools, and Vastu Peace Colonies*.
4. The Maharishi Vedic Pandits of India play a vital role in creating and maintaining peace and progress for the family of nations. Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation Programme in Ireland discussed support for the Vedic Pandits through, potentially, an endowment fund, annual donations, and monthly national Yagyas (special Vedic performances). Another goal is to support a group of Vedic Pandits in Ireland, similar to the group in Iowa, USA.
5. Teachers of the Transcendental Meditation Programme also discussed how to quickly make all of Maharishi's programmes easily available throughout the entire world.
Raja Stanley also recently gave a report of achievements in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, which Global Good News will feature in the coming days.
*Maharishi Peace Colony: A community founded to help create invincibility for a nation, based on the principles of Maharishi's Vedic Science and its practical applications for living perfection in all areas of life—featuring homes and buildings for group practice of Yogic Flying—all built according to Vedic Architecture, Maharishi Sthapatya Veda.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: