How We Present
North America, Latin America, Caribbean inaugurate initiatives for ideal education, perfect health, and world peace on Day of Lasting Achievements
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Good News Translate This Article
1 May 2009
The Global Country of World Peace celebrated the Day of Lasting Achievements—Akshaya Tritiya, one of the most auspicious days in the Vedic calendar—around the world on 27 April. Leaders and programme directors representing the organization in different countries reported initiatives launched that day to create ideal health, education, and enlightenment for every individual, and invincibility for every nation on Earth, through Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's programmes.
Please also see Part I and Part II of this article. Highlights of reports from North America, the Caribbean, and Latin America included:
• Key steps were taken to expand Consciousness-Based Education in numerous schools in Canada.
• In the USA, groundbreaking for the Maharishi Purusha Programme* Capital of the Western World took place in West Virginia.
• A new construction company has been established to build Maharishi Ayur-Veda health clinics in corporate offices as a means to provide cost-effective healthcare benefits to employees.
• Nine countries broke ground for Maharishi Towers of Invincibility.
• Construction of Maharishi Schools began in eleven countries.
• The David Lynch Foundation of Latin America was established to support Consciousness-Based Education through the activities of famous artists and philanthropists. The foundation received its first donation on the Day of Lasting Achievements.
• A centre to teach the Transcendental Meditation Programme was established in the Bahamas.
• In Trinidad and Tobago, a new Maharishi Invincibility Centre was established.
• A major newspaper in Tobago published a letter from a local practitioner of the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme about the Maharishi Effect for reducing the high crime rate in the area.
Global Good News will continue to report on initiatives and projects launched in many countries on the Day of Lasting Achievements through the coming days.
* Maharishi Mahesh Yogi has explained that Purusha means the Self, the quality of infinite silence of the Unified Field of Natural Law. Maharishi designed the Purusha Programme for men who wish to dedicate themselves fulltime to the most rapid pace of evolution and to creating world peace, through extended group practice of the Transcendental Meditation Sidhi Programme, including Yogic Flying, and through their administration through silence, fulfilling the goals of the Global Country of World Peace in 192 countries of the world.
© Copyright 2009 Global Good News®
Global Good News comment:
For information about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: