How We Present
Positive press reports continue on 86th day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Global Good News staff writer
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
12 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in MERU, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
Signs of Holland rising to invincibility are seen in today's reports from the press.
For further information, visit: http://maharishiprogrammes.globalgoodnews.com/maharishi-effect/index.html
This is the news from the 86th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The Swiss hotel chain Movenpick plans to open more hotels in Holland because it considers Holland a hospitable and peaceful country. The chain just opened a large hotel in Amsterdam with 408 rooms, which is already quite successful.
- The press reports that in the first half of 2006 there were 4.2 per cent fewer bankruptcies compared to the same time period in 2005.
- The press reports that in the first half of 2006, supermarket revenues increased on the average 3.5 per cent. The revenues were the highest in June with 5.3 per cent growth.
- The Social Economic Council (SER) recommends a knowledge-driven economy-investing in people's education and skills in order to increase productivity and employment rates.
- Food-safety inspectors for hotels, caterers, and supermarkets have changed their tactics from levying controls and fines for rule-breaking, to offering advice and support. They conclude that this way of dealing with non-compliance would lead to better food safety, and fewer supervision and administrative costs.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: