How We Present
Positive news continues on 82nd day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
8 July 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
Signs of Holland rising to invincibility are seen in today's reports from the press.
For further information, visit: http://maharishi-programmes.globalgoodnews.com/maharishi-effect/index.html
This is the news from the 82nd day of the Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reported that the Minister of State, Mr Lubbers, was appointed by Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands to investigate the organization of a new Cabinet. He is very optimistic and feels that he can finalize the project within a week. Such a project would ordinarily take months.
- The majority of political and social parties prefer the continuation of the current Cabinet as a minority Cabinet consisting of the two large political parties, the press reported.
- The press reported that Her Royal Highness Princess Maxima of the Netherlands was asked to take a seat on the Advisory Commission of the United Nations in the area of finance. In the Year of Microcredit 2005, she interacted with many microentrepreneurs in developing countries and witnessed the importance of financial empowerment of women and their families, and held meetings with microentrepreneurs who are now leaders in their villages. A former investment banker, the Crown Princess, has a degree in economics.
- Chinese tourists are well received in Holland, but often do not speak the language. In order to help the Chinese tourists, European Insurance NV is offering free telephone interpreter services, the press reported.
- The press reported that Minister van der Hoeven has allotted 100 million Euros for additional training of teachers-especially those who are just beginning their careers.
- After an absence of hundreds of years, the European Wild Cat has been seen once again in Holland, the press reported.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: