How We Present
Signs of rising coherence continue on fifty-fourth day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
9 June 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland. (For more information about the 'Super Radiance' phenomenon, see Global Good News Comment below.)
This is the news from the 54th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The Nyenrode Business University has opened a rotating chair for 'Business Spirituality', because interest in business-related spirituality is growing internationally. For the first two years, the position will be filled by Paul de Chauvigny de Blot. He will address the role of spirituality in organizational renewal and investigate its influence on a company's competitive strength. He questions whether European enterprises are losing their competitive position to countries such as Japan and China due to lack of spirituality. He notes that in these countries employees are willing to put much more personal energy into their company. - The press reported that the Ministries of Economic Affairs and Education have started an initiative to stimulate entrepreneurship among youth. The slogan for the initiative is 'Entrepreneurial thinking starts at school.' Seventy entrepreneurs have been invited to teach classes throughout the country.
- There is a growing interest in funds that invest in companies that produce alternative forms of energy. The Dutch bank Theodoor Gillissen Bankiers opened a fund investing in this industry last year. The yield was 50 per cent. They now plan to open a second fund to meet the expected demand.
- The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the pan-European exchange, Euronext—of which the Amsterdam Stock Exchange is a part—are proposing to merge to create the world's largest stock market. The directors of Euronext are supporting the transaction. The NYSE agreed to buy Euronext for USD 9.9 billion in cash and stock.
- Royal Dutch Shell has started mixing two per cent biofuel with its diesel. Earlier this year, Royal Dutch Shell started mixing biofuel with regular gas in order to help lesson carbon dioxide emissions, which contributes to global warming. As an incentive, no taxes will be paid on this biofuel until 2007. In 2007, the mix will become mandatory.
- The press reported that there are 4 per cent fewer people on welfare as compared to last year. Young people in particular are benefiting from the improving economy. People under 35 years of age accounted for 80 per cent of the decrease.
- There has been a record turnover of stock transactions in May. The average transactions per day were 953,000.
Copyright © 2005 Global Good News(sm) Service
Global Good News Comment:
Extensive published scientific research has shown that just a small group of Yogic Flyers in a nation is sufficient to raise the collective consciousness of the whole country to a high level of coherence and integration, which is the basis for prevention-oriented, problem-free administration—and invincibility for the nation. The size of the group—from several hundred to several thousand experts—depends upon the population size of the nation. Research shows that 400 Yogic Flyers is the required number to influence the entire population of 16 million people of Holland.
— Global Country of World Peace Press Release
To read the press release in its entirety, visit http://www.globalgoodnews.com/world-peace-a.html?art=114918014638579
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: