How We Present
Positive news continues on forty-sixth day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
31 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
For further information, visit: http://maharishi-programmes.globalgoodnews.com/maharishi-effect/index .html
This is the news from the 46th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- Confidence in the cabinet is increasing. Last year confidence was only 15 per cent; now it is up to 24 per cent. The Prime Minister's popularity has increased to 33 per cent. These percentages are quite high for a multi-party administration.
- Techtour, a presentation given recently by 24 of the most promising technical companies in Holland to 60 venture capitalists and administrators of large companies, showed that the high tech sector is on a high international level.
- The police forces of the three northern provinces are working very closely together and in doing so save tremendously on overhead costs. Before the initiative, policemen had to spend more and more time on administration and bureaucratic tasks; now they have time to do their real work again.
- The number of people taking anti-depressants decreased last year. This indicates that depression is becoming less prevalent in Holland, for adults as well as youngsters, and in 2006 we expect to see a further decrease in this area.
- Consumption of vegetables and fruits is increasing, reversing a previous trend towards less consumption.
Copyright © Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: