How We Present
Forty-fifth day of 'Invincible Holland' course brings more good news
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
30 May 2006
Since the full moon in April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in Meru, Holland. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own countries invincible upon their return home after the assembly. Many positive changes for Holland are taking place during the assembly.
At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the 'Super Radiance' number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
For further information, visit: http://maharishi-programmes.globalgoodnews.com/maharishi-effect/index.html
This is the news from the 45th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- By 2020, glass greenhouses will no longer be consuming energy, as reported Wednesday at the opening of the first energy neutral glasshouse in Bemmel. All glass greenhouses to be built from the present onwards will be energy neutral or even energy-producing. In this new approach to building glass greenhouses, solar energy is collected during the summer and stored 35 to 70 metres underground in a water bubble. During winter, the warm water will be pumped up. This requires a highly efficient heat exchanger, called 'Fiwihex', which was specially developed by Akzo. Currently glass greenhouses use 4 billion m3 of natural gas per year, about 10 per cent of the national usage. With the current high gas prices, farmers needed an alternative.
- The Technical University Delft and HT Group plan to unite to form the European Center for Innovation (ECI). Six European universities and the multinationals Shell, Philips, Nokia, Unilever, DSM and Daimler Chrysler have also been invited to participate.
- The Ministry of Economic Affairs, Mr Brinkman, said it would take measures this year to ensure energy savings of 2 per cent per annum. The prior aim was 1.5 per cent per year.
- There is a new conduct code proposed for pediatricians, which states the doctors would have to object against deportation of their foreign patients, if this would harm their health. The code also states that children always should be treated, whether or not they have health insurance.
- The Cooperation of Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Internal Affairs announced that 4,600 military men are going to be made available to assist in case of calamities within Holland, such as floods, etc., should they occur.
Copyright, © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: