How We Present
Positive news continues on 27th day of 'Invincible Holland' course
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
9 May 2006
Since the full moon of April, 400 Governors and Sidhas of the Global Country of World Peace have assembled at the MERU campus in Vlodrop. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own country invincible upon their return home after the assembly. At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the Superradiance number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
Following is news reported on the 27th day of the 'Invincible Holland' assembly:
- The press reported that at the closing of the last Dutch army camp in Germany, Seedorf, it was emphasized that the Dutch and German armies would start to work even more closely together.
- The Dutch labour party says that the Joint Fight Striker order (€ 6 billion) has become obsolete and should be abolished.
- The press also reported that almost 100 Dutch companies are presenting themselves to the Chinese business-world via a specialized website, and are meeting with great success.
- The Netherlands is among the top 4 Internet users worldwide.
- Dutch construction companies report they want to focus on creating a beautiful quality of life and living environment, rather than just building homes.
Copyright © 2006 Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: