How We Present
Twenty-fifth day of positive news resulting from 'Invincible Holland' assembly
by Paul Gelderloos, Prime Minister of the Global Country of World Peace, Holland
Global Country of World Peace Translate This Article
7 May 2006
Since the full moon of April, 400 Governors and Sidha of the Global Country of World Peace have been assembled at the MERU campus in Vlodrop. They have come from all over Europe and are being trained personally by Maharishi to make their own country invincible upon their return home after the assembly. At present, the assembly is creating invincibility for Holland, since 400 Yogic Flyers flying together in one place is the Superradiance number required for the 16 million citizens of Holland.
On 14 April, Raja Willem, Raja of The Netherlands, announced widely to the press that positive trends in many diverse area of society would be developing in Holland, and negative trends would become less. This is what we have seen happening already, even within the few days of the assembly, and the positive trends are becoming stronger and more widely spread during the course of the 'Invincibility Holland'.
This is the news of the 25th day of Invincible Holland:
- The Dutch Finance Minister, who by nature is a very conservative man, announced that he is very optimistic about the economic growth in Holland, well beyond the 2.7 per cent that had been anticipated. He said, 'On the basis of the positive yield of taxes and social premiums, I do estimate that the economic upsurge in Holland is stronger than the already quite positive prognosis of the Central Planning Bureau.' The Finance Minister also expects that the European Union Commission will forecast a higher than expected growth in the coming week.
- The press reported that the Dutch are not afraid of globalization of the world. They do perceive the rising development of China and India more as positive rather than as a threat. The rest of Europe, with the exception of Denmark and Sweden, see it as a danger. This shows the strong invincible position of the Dutch.
- Investor's confidence in April is at its highest point, since measurements began in April 2002.
- The turnover on the Energy Exchange (buying and selling of energy contracts) was also twice as high in comparison to one year ago.
- The political platform of one of the largest political parties in Holland is being written now by a successful international Dutch businessman, who is CEO of a large Telecom company. His approach is expected to be much more pragmatic than that of politicians. He says he wants to create an innovative and enterprising Holland, where people enjoy life.
Copyright © 2006, Global Country of World Peace
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: