How We Present
Vedic and sustainable: Supporting the health of inhabitants
VedicCityPlanning.com Translate This Article
1 August 2011
The Institute of Vedic City Planning of Maharishi University of Management offers consultation to city planners, urban designers, government departments of city and country planning, developers and others on how to implement the ancient, natural law-based principles of Maharishi Vedic architecture and city planning for good health, success and protection of cities and developments.
All aspects together support the health of inhabitants
- Maharishi Vedic architecture and planning principles to align with the wholeness of natural law.
- Local, pure water supply; local, fresh, tree-ripened organic food; local non-polluting energy; and local treatment of waste to enrich soils—all support health year after year.
- All construction materials are non-toxic, from local sources or within living building sourcing requirements, and construction waste is completely recycled.
- Construction carbon footprint is fully offset.
- The comfort of inhabitants is increased through the use of natural methods such as night flush ventilation system, solar desiccant system, automatic photosensitive control for back-up lighting, LED backup lighting system, cross-ventilation system, entryway airlock/dirt track system, mold-free systems design, and natural electro-magnetic field.
Buildings can be designed to fulfill certification requirements of ALL systems
- Maharishi Vedic Architecture and City Planning
- LEED Platinum
- Living Building Challenge
- Building Biology (Bau Biology)
© Copyright 2011 Institute of Vedic City Planning / Maharishi University of Management
Global Good News comment:
For the good news about Maharishi's seven-point programme to create a healthy, happy, prosperous society, and a peaceful world, please visit: Global Financial Capital of New York.
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: