How We Present
Students in Peru flying high
Global Good News Translate This Article
4 February 2007
The first group of 100 school students, along with teachers, directors, and parents, to learn the Transcendental Meditation-Sidhi Programme, including Yogic Flying, in Puno, Peru, is flying high. Through this beautiful programme of Consciousness-Based Education, founded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, they are producing bliss and enlightenment for themselves, and invincibility for their nation simply as a side-effect.
The following is a taste of what the students have experienced:
- When I learnt Transcendental Meditation it was the happiest day of my life.... On that day this programme from Maharishi lighted the torch of my heart...
- When the course started my heart beat with happiness...
- When I close my eyes I can clearly feel the effect of the daily practice with my colleagues at the school. The experiences become deeper and deeper, and the coherence increases so much within every one of us. We never thought that this could take us beyond our imagination. I could start to feel the cosmos glowing inside me...
- I felt our schoolteachers were our brothers. I only hope to arrive at that high level of Total Knowledge represented by Maharishi, to become a teacher of Transcendental Meditation, and to know more and more of the knowledge he has offered to everyone...
- I just want to ask a favour that very quickly a Transcendental Meditation Teacher Training Course is offered in my country, because I want to bring Maharishi's Consciousness-Based Education everywhere. I never imagined that life could be so blissful...
These are the words of a student who has just begun the Yogic Flying practice:
'Now I understand that happiness makes us better. Now I feel that when I (practise Yogic Flying) I am so near to my own Being that I can see and hear, not with the eyes, not with the ears. I am not out of the world, nor is the world out of me. There is no difference between the universe and myself—all difference has vanished. I am the universe and the universe plays as myself. I am the stone. I am the leaf. I am the rose. I am the star. I am the rain. I really like to be the rain...'
These beautiful statements of the young students who have just learnt the Yogic Flying technique all together in school—expressing in such mature words their profound level of experience, and their desire to realize the highest level of human dignity represented in Maharishi and his teaching, and to bring the knowledge of total Natural Law to everyone in their country—these are the expressions of a whole new generation of enlightened leadership developing in Peru, in Latin America, and around the world.
Copyright © 2007 Global Good News(sm) Service
Translation software is not perfect; however if you would like to try it, you can translate this page using: